CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am seeing some rewards

Last night I was informed that the people in Busia have "taken a leaf of our notebook" and started to spread the generosity amongst the village we visited. That is what I needed to hear! They have decided that if people will come from across the world that they themselves can do their part to help with whatever they can. Also, the girl in Kamwangee, who had an infection in her uterus and would not leave her home, cried that someone would care enough about her to notice that she was suffering. She lost her child at birth and her husband abandoned her after that. She must have felt so good to feel noticed and cared about! I am so thankful that I am able to see some of the positive news while I am here. Just as I was starting to feel so discouraged... like I was just one person, and there is so much need... God shows up! HE is able to do things that one person, one organization, can not do. HE IS SO AMAZING!

0 comments: