CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Gabriel Paul Valderrama Sandoval has arrived!

I am feeling both very happy and sad right now at the arrival of my best friend, Natalia's, new son. Obviously happy because he is beautiful, healthy baby and we have been waiting patiently for his arrival. Sad that I am not able to be with her or even call her to congratulate her. I know that mean seem a little slefish, but I cant help it. I have been friends with Natalia since the 6th grade and never thought I'd not be able to call her when she had her first child and be with her on the most important day of her life so far. But... enough of that... YAY!!! He is gorgeous! 8 lbs. 8 ozs. and 20 1/2 inches long. A big baby! Welcome Gabriel, I love you and your mother both VERY much!!! Thank you God for this child.

0 comments: